HOW TO APPLY FALSE LASHES
Video Tutorial coming soon!
- Apply mascara to your natural lashes in order to help your false and natural lashes have a cohesive look.
- Remove your false lashes from the box by pressing a single finger down at the center of your false lashes and pull away from the tray. This helps them maintain their curve.
- Size your lashes. Set the false eyelashes over your natural lash line. Use your scissors to cut any excess band length where it touches the inner corner of your eyes.
- Apply your eyelash glue. Create a continuous line from inner to outer corner of the band. Allow the glue to set for three seconds.
- Using your lash tweezers, aim the band of your false lashes down towards your natural lash line and firmly push it into your lash line.
- Once the glue is fully dried, use your eyelash fuser to fuse the false lashes to your natural lashes. This will help prevent any gap between the two.